IPv6 support

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at undergrid.net
Wed Mar 12 03:17:00 CET 2003

	This is being worked on mainly by me at this time... It is being
developed in the CVS version at this time and will be in the next stable release
of the plugins... Currently the network connection code is AF independent and
supports both IPv4 and IPv6 but not all of the plugins are operational at this
point... Right now check_ping is one of them that needs work but things like
check_ssh, check_tcp, etc that merely make network connections will work...

	Jeremy