AW: statusmap.cgi question

Schreg, Ralf Ralf.Schreg at telemarkt-ag.de
Mon Mar 10 15:32:05 CET 2003

I have nearly the same problem -
but only with the Layout Method "User-supplied coords":

Viewing statusmaps with "User-supplied coords" can't be
viewed because of an "internal error".
In the appache-log there's only a line
"Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi"

But: All other Layout-Methods are working.
What's going wrong?

Ralf Schreg
Manager IT
Teamleiter Systemadministration