statusmap.cgi question

Colby, James jcolby at enterasys.com
Fri Mar 7 22:31:27 CET 2003

Marc -

Yes I do have the libraries installed.  The library is installed in
/usr/local/lib and the headers in /usr/local/include

Thanks,
James

Do you have GD installed? If so, where is libgd.so.2 located? I'm not
really familiar with lib paths under solaris but you may need to add the
location of libgd.so.2 to that path (it's /etc/ld.so.conf under linux,
maybe it's the same under solaris). You could also symlink it under /lib
but that's messy.

--
Marc