Issue with downtime reporting.

Jay Pike jay.pike at corecomm.com
Fri Mar 7 16:25:10 CET 2003

Hello all,

	I seem to be having an issue with Nagios Availability reporting
functionality.  Anytime a outage occurs during a scheduled downtime,
Nagios reports that as unscheduled downtime (see attached image).

	Information about what I'm running:

Debian Linux Unstable (only distro carrying Nagios)
Nagios version 1.0 (nagios-mysql 1.0-6)

The Nagios installation is mysql based (which I'm worried is the reason
this is happening).

jp

|       James J. Pike Jr.         Phone: 888.747.4638                  |
|       Systems Engineer          Direct Phone: 517-664-8610           |
|       CoreComm Inc.             Http: http://www.core.com/           |
|                EMail: jay.pike at corecomm.com                          |
|         PGPKey: http://my.voyager.net/jaypike/pgpkey.txt             |