Services disappear

Joe Stuart jstuart at edenpr.k12.mn.us
Fri Mar 7 16:35:45 CET 2003

Thank you very much. I was breaking my back over the config files and
never thought of that.

>>> "Burnson, Richard" <rburnson at cps.k12.il.us> 03/07/03 07:30AM >>>
Typically this indicates that you have multiple instances of Nagios
running.
With RedHat you can run "service Nagios stop", to stop the process, and
then
run "ps -ef | grep Nagios" to see if any rogue Nagios processes are
running.

Richard