Debian Packages

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at undergrid.net
Fri Mar 7 15:28:46 CET 2003

	You can add the following to get the nagios package on your machine:

	deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free

	Then you would 'apt-get install' either nagios-text, nagios-mysql or
nagios-pgsql... Although nagios-text would be the build most like the older
netsaint package... It is maintained by Turbo Fredriksson who also maintained
the netsaint packages.

	Jeremy