SNMP Discovery

Samoied nazario at email.sc.gov.br
Wed Mar 5 19:46:44 CET 2003

Good afternoon,
I've been testing Nagios here in the company and got great results in
the way it checks the hosts and show them and warn us about any problem.
I want to replace the whole What's Up system by Nagios, but there's only
one little problem that I have, and it is in the discovery. If you in the
list know about any way to do the discovery using SNMP, since my whole
network is configured under SNMP, and if there was any way to make
Nagios folow the links configured in each router I'd be very thankful.
Greetings,
--
  _    Samoied <samoied at users.sourceforge.net>
 °v°   UIN: #106162852