Monitor says nagios is not up but it is!

Eric Vanderveer evanderv at softhome.net
Sat Jun 28 11:56:57 CEST 2003

When I log into nagios from the web it tells me that nagios is down along with Return code of 127 for check of service.  I have gone through all the cfg files along with the cgi and have made sure that the line "nagios_check_command=/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_nagios /var/log/nagios/status.log 5 '/usr/sbin/nagios -C /etc/nagios/nagios.cfg'" was correct.  This is correct isn't it?  I am at a stand still here with this if anybody has any ideas, oh and I made sure nagios was running with a ps command.
Thanks,
Eric Vanderveer