Nagios 1.1, problem with tac.cgi tables/view

Bosse Klykken bosse at klykken.com
Fri Jun 27 13:23:22 CEST 2003

Hi, I just upgraded Nagios from 1.0 to 1.1 and moved it to another
server with RAID mirroring. Now it seems that there's some cosmetic
problems with tac.cgi, where the "Critical" view of "Services" is
taking up most of the page, giving a wrong output description of the
underlying status cells.

Oh, well - to see what I mean by this, take a look at the screenshot
at http://www.klykken.com/~bosse/images/nagios-tac-cgi.png

I wonder if this has anything to do with the new bugfix-version 1.1 or
that this is a result of some unmet dependencies. I could not find any
other post about this on nagios-users, so I have a suspicion that
there is something I've forgotten, but I am not sure what.

Have anyone else observed this? Your help is appreciated.

.../Bosse
--
Bosse Klykken - http://www.klykken.com/~bosse - PGP: 0x570ABB4E
We learn from history that we don't learn from history