Rép. : Re: [Nagios-users] special order :) system shutdown...

Serveur-Faucon Surveillance SrvFaucon at cslaval.qc.ca
Thu Jun 26 20:29:46 CEST 2003

Yeah, but that would only work for Linux servers.

I could ask the plugins developpers to add a shutdown command to the clients and plug-ins :)

As for the JazzFestival, sorry I'll only go see the Spanish Harlem Orcestra witch is free :)

Alexandre Racine
Laval-Montréal, Québec, Canada

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, Serveur-Faucon Surveillance wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there someone who have a system with Nagios that does the following?
>
> Look the temperature of something (lets say a Cisco Routeur) in the
> servers room, and when the temperature gets to 90F, shut down, in some
> order, the servers.

no but a simple event handler script to "ssh host shutdown" should work.

;)

unless of course if you are offering tickets to the JazzFest...

--

-sg