plugin check_snmp

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Wed Jun 25 13:47:38 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 04:44, ggarzino wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have installed the net-snmp package. When I compil the
> nagios-plugins package, the check-snmp plugin isn't available. I found
> only the file check_snmp.c. Does anybody have an idea to help me?

was net-snmp installed from the start? if you ran configure before you
installed net-snmp, you may need to make distclean and then rerun
configure.

if not, you'll need to look at the output from configure. i'm not sure
any other guesses can be made since we have not been told the OS you run
on, the version of the plugins, nor even one byte of diagnostic output
from any part of the build.

--
Karl