Hostgroup availabilty reporting

Dave Rocks daveyboydotcom at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 13:05:22 CEST 2003

Hello,
I've set up a hostgroup named 'Reporting' and a run an availability
report on it once a week to show my boss.
All is fine other than the first column contains the Host name.
The host names mean nothing to my boss, i.e FPSERVER01, SWITCH02 etc..
Is it possible to run the same report but have the host alias in the first
column, this way it will report File Server UK 01, etc..which my boss can
understand at first glance rather than learn all our server/router etc..
names.
Thanks,
Dave.