check_nt features

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Thu Jun 19 20:37:45 CEST 2003

That's what I thought.  I knew the project had migrated, but....

This begs the question.  If TSMG is now the place to be for
NSclient, should there maybe be a link from nagios.org recommending
that site and discouraging the use of the ready2run.nl site?
Otherwise, I can well see new folks continuing to snarf from the
latter, thus bringing up the question over and over.

I don't mind doing the work.  I do mind sending said work to /dev/null.

jc