Perl plugin : Return code of 13 is out of bounds

Jean-Francois Levesque jfl at groupeiweb.com
Thu Jun 19 19:46:28 CEST 2003

Hi!

I have made a perl plugin and I get this error :  Return code of 13 is
out of bounds.  I haven't found any documentation about this error.  I
have read the section about perl plugins on
http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/developer-guidelines.html but it
didn't change anything.

I have already checked http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=17
but no success...

I also contacted nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net but my plugin
seems to be ok.  The return code is 0 or 2 + one line of text output.

Anyone can help?

Thanks!

Jean-Francois