Too many "services" defined?

Hegedus, Ervin airween at amit.hu
Mon Jun 16 18:12:10 CEST 2003

Hello List,

this is my new problem:
i should set up Nagios, all of what i want.

so, i started to fill the services section - i try to set up 2
services per host: one service just looks the host-alive state,
and an other looks something else: for example: smtp, netbios,
anything...

i'm afraid, if there is more, than one service defined per host,
(with cc 8 hosts), more cgi srcipts give me back the result with
badly: there is no all services, or no all hosts. in status-map
menu some host is unreacheable. the services or hosts are the
lasts in services.cfg, or in hosts.cfg.

when i put a refresh in browser, sometime the cgi gives me the
correct result, but sometimes just also with error: service or
hosts down...

i hope, you understand my problem.

can anybody help me?

thank you: