Arghhh - apan still broken :((

stefmit stefmit at comcast.net
Fri Jun 13 20:44:56 CEST 2003

Bummer - have gotten the colors different, but only on the existing data. Five
minutes after having made this change, and having sent this email, the impact
of changing that variable cropped up somewhere else: no more data was being
recorded ... arghhhhh!!! - back to red with red, I guess. I need a good night
of sleep ;(