Extended Info...

Jeremy Russell Jeremy.Russell at chickasaw.net
Thu Jun 12 22:39:19 CEST 2003

This is what I am trying but it still seems to not work....

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xedtemplate.html

xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/hostextinfo.cfg
xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/serviceextinfo.cfg
The two lines above go into your cgi.cfg file.

Then create the files serviceextinfo.cfg hostextinfo.cfg with your
nagios user having rights to them.
The weblink should explain it.

Randy