Extended Info...

stefmit stefmit at comcast.net
Thu Jun 12 20:07:18 CEST 2003

Good question. I have been trying to understand this myself, but looking in
cgi.cfg I found entries right there, in the format serviceextinfo (do a
search for this string, and you'll see what I mean), and the comments made in
that file left me with the impression that this would be the only place.
Perhaps this is why I wasn't getting the icons in my apan?!? ... hmmm ... one
would wonder if the docs are wrong, or if the info in cgi.cfg is incorrect?!?

I would appreciate to hear from someone "in the know" for this issue.

Stef