Help with getting nagios to display on apache.

Sylvain Padoan sylvain.padoan at sihpic.fr
Thu Jun 12 08:25:25 CEST 2003

helo

> But when I browse to http://"MYIP"/nagios or http://207.0.0.1/nagios, I get a 404 error, object not found.

try http://207.0.0.1/nagios/

sylvain

- Original Message -----

  From: logan
  To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 1:35 AM
  Subject: [Nagios-users] Help with getting nagios to display on apache.

  Help with getting nagios to display on apache.

  I am having trouble getting apache to display my nagios page; I did the nagios install in the default directory, and with the default config (/usr/local/nagios). I have added the script alias in my httpd.conf file for both html and cgi's and restarted the server.

  I know that nagios is working properly, because I have ran verify script and it says I have no errors, and it outputs correctly to my log files.

  I also know that apache is working correctly because I can view the apache test page when I browse to my ip or http://207.0.0.1

  But when I browse to http://"MYIP"/nagios or http://207.0.0.1/nagios, I get a 404 error, object not found.

  I have sorted through all the config files I could find, and read all the docs at least twice, can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

  Thanks.

  logan at qlnet.com