Help with getting nagios to display on apache.

logan logan at qlnet.com
Thu Jun 12 01:35:41 CEST 2003

Help with getting nagios to display on apache.

I am having trouble getting apache to display my nagios page; I did the
nagios install in the default directory, and with the default config
(/usr/local/nagios). I have added the script alias in my httpd.conf file
for both html and cgi's and restarted the server.

I know that nagios is working properly, because I have ran verify script
and it says I have no errors, and it outputs correctly to my log files.

I also know that apache is working correctly because I can view the
apache test page when I browse to my ip or http://207.0.0.1
<http://207.0.0.1/>

But when I browse to http://"MYIP"/nagios or http://207.0.0.1/nagios, I
get a 404 error, object not found.

I have sorted through all the config files I could find, and read all
the docs at least twice, can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks.
logan at qlnet.com