command.cfg with qmail MTA

william f guyton jr wguyton at informs.com
Tue Jun 10 18:45:19 CEST 2003

Running the preflight check, with nagios v1.1,  I get an error from line
33 in command.cfg:

Line 33 is:

command[notify-by-email]=/bin/printf "$OUTPUT$" | /bin/mail -s
'$SERVICESTATE$ alert for $HOSTALIAS$/$SERVICEDESC$' $CONTACTEMAIL$

I have qmail running on this host (RH v8), so my question is what is the
syntax for sending this notify to qmail. I have tried /usr/sbin/sendmail
-> /var/qmail/bin/sendmail, but then it does not like the -s switch.

Any help would be great

--
william f guyton jr
senior network engineer