Nagios on FreeBSD, status.cgi signal 11

Denis Lemire denis at tritonnetworking.ca
Tue Jun 10 18:27:57 CEST 2003

I am running nagios on FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE, compiled from the source tree. Intermitently status.cgi crashes with a signal 11 when I try to access it. It doesn't do this all the time. When it happens I simply keep trying until it works. Quite bizaire.

I am having another problem where certain hosts are not showing any info in the 2D map. They do not show pending, down or up. They are simply just blank. Host status information not found shows up when the mouse is hovered over the items in question.

I believe these two problems to be related as one one goes away so does the other. Any ideas? Anybody experience simular issues?

Thanks for any information.