Nagios check_log help

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Fri Jun 6 13:26:19 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 03:32, Webster, Stuart SITI-ITDIUR wrote:
> Thanks
>
> But i dont have a contrib directory by default, and a search of the net only shows me linux RPM'S for these extra plugins. can somone point me to the source code so i can compile on solaris???

The contrib directory is in the distribution tarball and in CVS.

Both are available at http://sf.net/projects/nagiosplug

If you are loolong for a specific contributed) plugin, as is the case
here, there's a hyperlink for 'CVS' at the top of the nagiosplug page.
Click that link and you will come to another page that allows you to
browse the CVS repository. On the next page, select the 'nagiosplug'
module, then select 'contrib', then pick up the code.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/nagiosplug/nagiosplug/contrib/