CPU Load and scheduling queue

louafi sebastien.louafi at e-qual.fr
Wed Jun 4 17:14:51 CEST 2003

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried service_reaper_frequency=3 and
service_reaper_frequency=2.

But i have again my problem. The execution is around 8 minutes late.
I don't understand the scheduling is correct, the cpu load is not
high but the check execution is not made at the scheduling time.

Please help me.

Sébastien LOUAFI
Chef de projet Système, Réseau et Sécurité.

e-Qual - Avenue du Futuroscope - Arobase 2, Téléport 1
86360 Chasseneuil du Poitou - FRANCE