CPU Load and scheduling queue

Fredrik Wänglund fredrik.wanglund at datavis.se
Wed Jun 4 11:40:28 CEST 2003

I had the same problem until I decreased the 'service_reaper_frequency'

This is my config now:
inter_check_delay_method=s
service_interleave_factor=s
max_concurrent_checks=50
service_reaper_frequency=3

Before I used default values and could end up with services being
'stuck' for several minutes, now
my check Latency is 1,3,0.095 sec (min, max, avg)

/FredrikW