Presentation / BB-Nagios

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at uiowa.edu
Wed Jun 4 14:56:25 CEST 2003

A while ago when we did our conversion from Spong (BB protocol) to
Nagios, there was a gateway program that you would configure your client
to send data to, and it would just "convert" it and dump it in as a
passive check.  Worked very slick.  I can probably dig up a copy since I
don't see it on the nagios website anymore.

Let me know if interested, but it worked well, until we could get all
the clients updated.

Dan