Displaying Hostgroups in Nagios's left frame

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Mon Jun 2 17:21:48 CEST 2003

You'll need to edit /usr/local/nagios/share/side.html to your liking. There is no specific documentation on this 'hack'. Be aware that any changes you make to this file will be lost if you upgrade. My guess is you'll probably want a URL like

http://yourNagiosMachine/cgi/status.cgi?hostgroup=yourHostgroupName&style=overview

--
Marc