Getting to Macros from script

Martin, Stanley G [GMG] Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com
Fri Jul 25 15:12:20 CEST 2003

I've written a PHP script to schedule multiple hosts for downtime.
Whenever our SysAdmins do hotfixes, they do them is chucks and having to
go through the screens 20 - 30 times gets to be a pain. I'm having two
issues that are keeping me from using this:

1) The Author defaults to the user logged in.  How do I get to that
variable?
2) I can run my script from one of my other websites, but when I drop it
into the ~nagios/sbin directory, I get an execution failure.  How can I
get my script to run from under the nagios directory structure?

Stanley G. Martin
System Administrator
Sprint - EIS3 Customer Care
Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com