Web based configuration tools for Nagios is online now

FXCM - Mark Lin mlin at fxcm.com
Tue Jul 22 21:03:40 CEST 2003

Hi group,
    I have mentioned in  last week about the web based configuration tool I created for my company.  I got some people showing interest, so I took the time to separate it out from my company's intranet and make it stand alone.

    I have to say this first tho.  The tool was designed for my company's nagios implementation.  The scripts I designed probably would NOT work right out of the box for you(Instruction for modifying is on the site).  I setup a forum on the site so you can post your question and suggestion, I'll try my best to accomodate people's request.

So, here it is:
http://www.topdawgs.com/nagios/

Cheers,
Mark Lin

FXCM, L.L.C.® assumes no responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions in these materials. FXCM, L.L.C.® does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. FXCM, L.L.C.® shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation losses, lost revenues, or lost profits that may result from these materials. All information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and is only intended for use by the recipient.