Any way to have Nagios send epages only when host or service is critical (not for warnings?)

Rob Nelson rob at capband.net
Tue Jul 22 19:44:02 CEST 2003

>I'm of the mind that posting to a list for advice on FREE software should be
>done only when a bug is found or when the documentation lacks any solution.

<snip>

>You need to RTFQ, it's not covered in the manual.

I think the problem is that the manual covers the answer, but doesn't give
example configs. That's what someone like me needs to help out. It would
probably help everyone who uses the stuff - we're all very busy, and if we
can save 30 minutes for everyone in learning how to do something, that's
worth a few hours up front.

Rob Nelson
Network Administrator, Capitol Broadband
C: 919-369-1874
rob at capband.net