problems with fping plugin

Syed Zulhilmi Tuan Sharif zulhilmi at fibrecomm.net.my
Tue Jul 22 10:42:07 CEST 2003

I face this problems when im trying to install Nagios1.1 for the 2nd time... in the different box
the 1st time installation was succesfull.  But for the second time i had this problems .. i have try to solve it on whole day but still cannot..
My situation like this..  i have install fping to make sure i have no problems when install nagios-plugin1.3.1.

but when i run the ./configure script it said that fping still dont install in my system (a)... but i have install it many times after i get this notification ...(b) i have locate the fping and its have been installed. But the problem still remain.. anyone can help me?

(a)
checking for fping... no
** Get fping from  <http://www.fping.com> http://www.fping.com in order to make check_fping plugin

(b)
/usr/local/nagios/sbin/fping

Second Question is about nagios-plugin in RPM format
- if i want to try this rpm , what about the ./configure script. ?

Hope anyone can help me here