Any way to have Nagios send epages only when host or service is critical (not for warnings?)

Brian Johnson brianj at nvc.net
Tue Jul 22 07:41:16 CEST 2003

OK...

I just started using Nagios last week and find it to be FANTASTIC. Even I know the answer to this one.

RTFM!!!

Services - http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xodtemplate.html#service

Hosts - http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xodtemplate.html#host

Notifications - http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/notifications.html

This information is in the referenced documentation. Please read it before just bailing out to the list.