Incompatible libpng versions???

Heslin, Peter peter.heslin at us.mizuho-sc.com
Wed Jul 16 17:41:08 CEST 2003

Hello All,

I had a problem getting my statusmap, histogram, etc running as I did not
have the correct libs on my system.

So I installed the correct versions, or so I thought and now I am having
another problem.

When I try to access the statusmap or histogram cgi, the page comes up, but
no images....

The error I receive in my http error log is as follows:

libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.0.12
libpng warning: Application  is  running with png.c from libpng-1.2.5
gd-png:  fatal libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and
library

it also says the script ends prematurely....

has anyone else run into this conundrum?

Thanks...

Pete
CONFIDENTIAL: This email, including its content and attachments, if any, are
confidential. It is neither an offer to buy or sell, nor a solicitation of
an offer to buy or sell, any securities or any related financial instruments
mentioned in it. If you are not the named recipient please notify the sender
and immediately delete it. You may not disseminate, distribute, or forward
this email message or disclose its contents to anyone else. Unless otherwise
indicated, copyright and any other intellectual property rights in its
contents are the sole property of Mizuho Securities USA Inc. Email
transmission  cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions of this message due to
email transmission. If verification is required please request a hardcopy
version. Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check
this email and any attachments for viruses. We make no representation or
warranty as to the absence of viruses in this email or any attachments.
Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of
our customers and business, we may monitor and read emails sent to and from
our server(s).