Distributed Polling Question

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Tue Jul 15 23:02:15 CEST 2003

The way we handled this was having multiple instances of NSCA running on
the machines with the multiple nagios instances.  Each nsca is listening
on a different port.  Then, in your ocsp_command script that wraps
send_nsca, include some logic matching the particular service to the
appropriate client and then send it to the correct port.

Russell Scibetti

--
Russell Scibetti
Quadrix Solutions, Inc.