what is wrong with my syntax - solved

nemir nemiria nemir at mindless.com
Sun Jul 13 11:32:49 CEST 2003

> I am trying to get NAgios to send me an SMS and an email in events. In contacts.cfg I have an entry that looks like this:

<snip config entries>

> Something screwy goes on though.  When I remove the ,service-notify-by-sms entry,  I get emails as expected.  When I add it,  I don't get either emails or sms messgaes.

I don't quite know why the emails stopped working mostly because they started to all of a sudden. The really cool thing is that I have figured out why the sms messages weren't getting through...   They were exceeding the 160 character limit of gnokii.

I think pretty much all this is cleared up.

Thanks for listening.

nemir
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers