Alerts with x-priority

Edwards, Thomas Thomas.Edwards at AccredoHealth.com
Fri Jul 11 22:16:03 CEST 2003

A solution you could do on an individual basis, is (if your using the newer
version of BB software) have a rule in outlook dump the nagios messages to a
folder and set a rule in the BB software to forward those messages as well
as High Priority messages from other sources.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dick Moore [mailto:dmoore at ufi.com]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 2:32 PM
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagios-users] Alerts with x-priority

Hi

I want to modify the host-notify-by-email command such that it gives the
email a high priority using the x-priority (yep I know its not rfc complient
but my boss really wants it)

I have been fumbling around trying to do this without sucess and wandered if
anyone out there had done this.

The idea is that we only forward high priority alerts to blackberry wireless
pagers via exchange (wash my mouth out with soap and water)

Any help greatfully accepted

Thanks

Dick
any issue.

The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee,
and access by anyone else is unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you believe that you have received this email in error,
please advise us by calling (901) 385 3688, or emailing
mailgateway at accredohealth.net, and then delete this message
and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.