Alerts with x-priority

Dick Moore dmoore at ufi.com
Fri Jul 11 21:32:19 CEST 2003

Hi

I want to modify the host-notify-by-email command such that it gives the email a high priority using the x-priority (yep I know its not rfc complient but my boss really wants it)

I have been fumbling around trying to do this without sucess and wandered if anyone out there had done this.

The idea is that we only forward high priority alerts to blackberry wireless pagers via exchange (wash my mouth out with soap and water)

Any help greatfully accepted

Thanks

Dick