Nagios pre-flight checks

Billy nagios at billyshouse.com
Fri Jul 11 05:48:30 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,

	Will extended host info be checked in the pre-flight checks? Here's
what I'm doing, as well as the output. Reason I'm asking is because I still
can't get the extended host status going (after a fresh FreeBSD4.8 install,
cvsup'd the ports collection, and installed it from there) If anyone has
installed nagios 1.1 on FreeBSD, and has extended host info running
successfully, please email me!

# nagios -v nagios.cfg

Nagios 1.1
Copyright (c) 1999-2003 Ethan Galstad (nagios at nagios.org)
Last Modified: 06-02-2003
License: GPL

Reading configuration data...

Running pre-flight check on configuration data...

Checking services...
        Checked 38 services.
Checking hosts...
        Checked 15 hosts.
Checking host groups...
        Checked 6 host groups.
Checking contacts...
        Checked 2 contacts.
Checking contact groups...
        Checked 6 contact groups.
Checking service escalations...
        Checked 2 service escalations.
Checking host group escalations...
        Checked 2 host group escalations.
Checking service dependencies...
        Checked 0 service dependencies.
Checking host escalations...
        Checked 0 host escalations.
Checking host dependencies...
        Checked 0 host dependencies.
Checking commands...
        Checked 22 commands.
Checking time periods...
        Checked 4 time periods.
Checking for circular paths between hosts...
Checking for circular service execution dependencies...
Checking global event handlers...
Checking obsessive compulsive service processor command...
Checking misc settings...

Total Warnings: 0
Total Errors:   0

Things look okay - No serious problems were detected during the pre-flight
check