odd queue issue

Martin, Jeremy jmartin at gsi-kc.com
Fri Jul 11 05:31:47 CEST 2003

Hi,

For some reason half the queue is working normally, but about half the queue is not updating. It's last check time and next check time are both shortly after the last time nagios was restarted. The other half of the queue works normally.

I've made sure there are no duplicate nagios main processes running. 3 times now I've totally stopped it, waited, checked for nagios's still running, then started again when there were none for sure... and this same thing keeps happening.

When I ps -ax there are a lot of nagios processes running, as many as I'd normally see... nothing in the logs seems to be out of place as far as I can tell.

Any ideas? Maybe reinstall Nagios? (using v1.1) ... checked the FAQ but didn't see anything similar.

Thanks
Jeremy