pronunciation?

Daniel Rich drich at employees.org
Wed Jul 9 21:06:27 CEST 2003

Dan Stromberg wrote:
> Whoops, sorry.  I RT'd the FM some time ago without finding it, and
> didn't think to reRTFM before posting.

Don't feel bad, I did the same thing some time back (after several people I
work with asked the same question and couldn't find it in the docs/faq).  While
it *is* in the FAQ, it's almost impossible to find as it's buried in an odd place.

--
Dan Rich <drich at employees.org> |   http://www.employees.org/~drich/