pronunciation?

Jason Payne jasonp at iland.com
Wed Jul 9 18:55:21 CEST 2003

For the people who will at some point undoubtedly search the nagios mailing
list for an answer to the same question:

Solution: I pronounce Nagios as:

 nah-ghee-ose

 At least I think that's how I pronounce it (damn phonetic spelling)... The
"Na" sounds like "Nah", "gi" sounds like the first
    part of "geese", and "os" sounds like the last part of "verbose". You
can pronounce it however the heck you'd like.

 Alternative pronounciations vary. One that I liked is "nachos". Mmmmmm....
nachos.

weezle