url_html_path option ignored

Brian Snead BSnead at infosysnetworks.com
Wed Jul 9 18:05:14 CEST 2003

Vincent,

I run multiple Nagios instances on the same box. To get this to work, I have had to recompile the cgis for each instance.

Here is what I do;

in the root of the source directory

	make clean
	cd cgi directory
	make all
	make install

Note, make sure you are in the cgi directory when you make install. If not, you will reinstall the binary, var, and share directories also. One other thing you might have to check are the main.html, index.html or side.html in the share directory. I don't use the original ones, so I'm not sure if you have to edit them.

Good luck

Brian