url_html_path option ignored

Panel Vincent vpanel at axen.be
Wed Jul 9 16:22:33 CEST 2003

I first installed nagios as a directory of my main webiste, you could
access the web-based interface via http://www.xx.ext/nagios and thus, I
left the url_html_path with its default (/nagios).

But now, I want to install nagios on it's own virtual host. However,
after changing this parameter to "/", I noticed that links in the CGI
interface were not modified, they still contained "/nagios".

Is this option ignored ? Is there a cache somewhere for this option ? Is
this a bug ?

Thanks.