Paging for Dummies

JJ Asghar jasghar at celitesystems.com
Tue Jul 8 21:38:32 CEST 2003

Hey All,

   I'm a lowlly intern at a startup that has the daughting task to set up a solid nagios system, and i NEED HELP. My boss tells me to set up the system to get the paging part of the program up and running but it seems that i am stuck at just the installiation of the modem.  Would someone be so kind as to enlighten me on the inner working of the installation of the modem in linux and turn it into getting the page from nagios?  If you decide to do it i bet it would help alot of us out here.  Also yes i have read the FAQ and Docs but i'm still lost.  I'm running it on a Redhat 9 box so if you can gear it towards that it would be greatly apreciated.

-JJ-