no lock file found

Meg Wendel mwendel at law.tulane.edu
Tue Jul 8 17:24:54 CEST 2003

hmmm, thank you, I will give that a try. I was telling Steve that after un-installing the rpm and manually installing it, then used a check script he had sent me, nagios is working. But I still have issues on the running server. I will give that a look.

Thank you gentlemen for your time. I do appreciate your time. With your help, I feel like I am out of the woods :)