check_dhcp

JJ Asghar jasghar at celitesystems.com
Mon Jul 7 22:02:30 CEST 2003

I complied the check_dhcp.c file, with gcc as root so the owners are
root and the group is root. my checkcommands.cfg has the line

define command{
	command_name check_dhcp
	command_line $USER1$/check_dhcp -s $ARG1$ -r $ARG2$ -i eth0
	}

and the services.cfg file has  the command line

check_command		check_dhcp!10.1.1.3!10.1.1.189

but i seem so still get the "Error: Could not bind socket to interface
eth0. Check your privileges..."

But it's owned and controled by root.....i'm lost