Couple of problems

Jason Burnett jason at neospire.net
Thu Jul 3 20:25:09 CEST 2003

I am only doing the regular active and passive checks that are included
with nagios-plugins. The only other item on the server is bind8. I had
another suggestion to remove the --enable-embedded-perl --with-perlcache
options from my configure line. I am about to test with that build now.

on Thu Jul 03 Randall Adams spoke forth with the blessed manuscript

--
Jason Burnett                                   Senior Engineer
http://www.neospire.net                         voice 214-720-1442