history problem v2

BENDRISS Elmehdi e.bendriss at menara.ma
Wed Jul 2 18:52:17 CEST 2003

hi !
i'm facing the same problem as did Marcos Dias, but i haven't found any
solution to it. i copied/past the email from the source forge's website,
i hope some one can help me : it's really urgent
NB: i didn't compile nagios with DB support

Please email me on : e.bendriss at menara.ma

From: Marcos Dias <marcos at in...>
 problem with Alert History and Event Log
2003-03-19 17:04

 Hello,

 I have a Nagios Box running on a solaris 8 compiled with database
support, I used all options that have database support in the
compilation...

 And Now I have the following problem:

 When a service is down nagios alerts me with mail, pager, but when I'll
see the alert history anything is logged there, becasue that I can't
generate some statistics correctly. What I could be wrong ?

 If someone need to see my config files just ask that I put here the
specified file !

 []'s

 Thanks.

                                         /////
                                        (o o)

Elmehdi BENDRISS
Administrateur Système                         email  :
e.bendriss at menara.ma
Direction Internet                             Tel    :   +212 37 71 88
73
Maroc Telecom                                  GSM    :   +212 61 47 47
09