Icons

Dennis M. Collins dcollins at lc7.net
Tue Jul 1 16:57:30 CEST 2003

Greetings,

I have read, reread and rereread the instructions. I have searched the
newgroups and listserves. To no avail...I am unable to properly config the
icons for NAGIOS. Hopefully, someone can enlighten me regarding the
following:

I gunzipped and untarred the imagepak-base.tar.gz  and placed the images
into /usr/local/nagios/share/images/logos.

I placed the following line in the /usr/local/nagios/etc/cgi.cfg file :

	xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/hostextinfo.cfg

I then created the /usr/local/nagios/etc/hostextinfo.cfg file and placed the
following entry into it:

	define hostextinfo{
	host_name SCORPIUS
	icon_image sunlogo.png
	}

Restarting nagios /etc/init.d/nagios reload produces the following message:

Error: Invalid object definition type 'hostextinfo' in file
'/usr/local/nagios/etc/hostextinfo.cfg' on line 1.

I'm stumped and the documentation is a bit thin here...Anybody?

Thanks.

										Dennis Collins

This email, and any included attachments, have been checked
by Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition (Version 8.0), AVG
Server Edition 6.0, and Merak Email Server Integrated
Antivirus (Alwil Software's aVast! engine) and is certified
Virus Free.