problem with services file.

Robert S. Galloway securityguy at ikano.com
Fri Jan 31 02:43:41 CET 2003

Hi Ryan. You're object definition here shows "define host" not "define
service". Which are you trying to configure? Also, I do not believe that you
can specify multiple checks in the check_command definition.

Thanks,

Robert S. Galloway
Network Security Engineer
IKANO Communications
...the Internet branding company
Official Data Networking Services Provider for the
Salt Lake Olympic Winter Games of 2002
securityguy at ikano.com